1. Definitions. MiOS’s business is to provide a flexible and easy to use platform for all home and business control solutions, which are extremely energy-efficient and eco-friendly.
2. General. This Agreement sets forth all of the terms and conditions that the end user must comply with. By using this site, the end user agrees to follow all of the terms and conditions listed in this agreement. MiOS will make its best effort to protect its end user’s privacy and confidentiality to unknown sources, but it is ultimately the end user’s responsibility to protect the end user’s private data such as, but not limited to, passwords, emails, credit card numbers, and other personal information. The end user acknowledges that the internet is not always secure and that any lost or stolen information, while on the internet, is not at the fault of MiOS and thereby does not hold MiOS responsible.
MiOS reserves the right to make our site unavailable, without prior warning, at any time. Whether it be due to repair, server overload, maintenance, business termination, or any other unforeseen reason, the end user accepts that MiOS and its affiliated websites have the right to delay or shut down its website at any time. Furthermore, MiOS reserves the right to change or alter any feature on its site without prior warning to the end user.
3. Modified Terms. MiOS reserves the right to change or alter the terms of service, as listed in this agreement, at any time without prior or subsequent notification. All changes are immediately effective, once it is published on this site and the end user agrees to the terms of agreement by using MiOS and its current features.
4. Equipment. MiOS is not responsible for any damage to any of the end user’s equipment from accessing this site.
5. End User Conduct. MiOS reserves the right to deny or block access to any end user that it deems harmful to the site and its customers or partners. The end user is not allowed to post or transmit any content on MiOS that violates, in any way, the rights of others, which includes material that is, but not limited to, defamatory, prejudicial, threatening, abusive, unlawful, profane, invades privacy, encouraging of unlawful acts, or which, without MiOS’ prior written approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct that the end user carries out, which MiOS deems restrictive or invasive towards other end users and their enjoyment of the site and/or the company, is strictly prohibited. End-users are restricted from using MiOS and the MiOS website to promote anything unrelated to MiOS such as, but not limited to, commercial, non-commercial, religious, political material without the permission of MiOS. End users are also restricted from soliciting other end users to use other commercial or non-commercial websites that are deemed “competitors” of MiOS.
This provision applies to all of MiOS, its subsidiaries, and partners. If any end user is deemed to have violated this clause, then that end user is liable for any damages caused and may lose all privileges to use this site.
6. Copyright and Trademarks. Everything located on this site is exclusively the property of MiOS or used with the permission of the copyright or trademark owner. It is strictly prohibited for any end user or any other entity to copy, distribute, alter, link, deep link, or transmit any content that is located on this site, without the permission of MiOS. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject End User to civil and / or criminal penalties.
The end user shall not at any time post, upload, or make available copyrighted or trademarked material on the MiOS website, without the express permission of the copyright or trademark owner as well as MiOS. MiOS holds no responsibility in helping to indicate or determine if any material is copyrighted or trademarked. If the material is in question or the end user is unsure if the material is copyrighted or trademarked, the end user is advised to not post it on the MiOS website. The end user is held completely responsible, legally and financially, for any copyrighted or trademarked material that the end user uploads or makes available on the MiOS website. Any material that is uploaded or made available on the MiOS website by the end user is assumed to have acquired the permission of the holder of the copyright and/or trademark and that MiOS has the permission to post the image on the site royalty-free and for as long as the site deems necessary. The end user also agrees that MiOS has the permission to copy, change, alter, and/or distribute any material that is made public on the MiOS website. Along with MiOS, the end user gives permission for any other end user to copy, change, alter, and/or distribute any content that the first end user made public on the site. Any and all end users are held strictly and solely responsible and liable for any material they post on the MiOS website.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability. END USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT END USER’S SOLE RISK. None of MiOS, its affiliates, partners, or sponsors guarantee that the use of this site will go uninterrupted or error free. Nor is MiOS or any of its affiliates, partners, or sponsors held responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the content, merchandise, or services that are posted on this site.
This site is operated on an “as is basis” and thereby does not offer any forms of warranty, unless dictated differently for specific content or those mandated by applicable laws. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damage or injury caused through the use of this website which includes, but not limited to, interruptions, errors, viruses, failures of performance, deletions, delays, violations and/or any forms of transgression. The end user acknowledges that MiOS is not held responsible or liable for any expected or unexpected damages, which includes physical, mental, psychological, or financial harm that resulted from the use of this site. MiOS is not to be held responsible or liable for any content that one end user, subscriber, or unauthorized user deems defamatory, crude, untrue, unwelcoming, or harmful. MiOS is entitled to its opinions and its right to express them. Furthermore any content posted on this site, by MiOS or any end-user, can be copied, altered, deleted, or distributed by MiOS at any time. Again, MiOS is not responsible or liable for any damages caused by the posting of any content on this site.
8. Monitoring. MiOS reserves the right to monitor any content that is posted or any interactions taking place on its site in order to make certain that all content satisfies the terms set forth by MiOS in this agreement. MiOS has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any or all activity that takes place on its site in order to guarantee that all end users are secure, compliant with these terms as well as applicable laws, and enjoy their experience with the site.
10. License Grant. Any content that the end user posts on the MiOS website can be reproduced, copied, edited, altered, translated, and distributed through any medium including, but not limited to, computers, internet, print, television, radio. Furthermore, the end user grants us royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive use of any content that the end user posts on the site.
11. Indemnification. End User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MiOS, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of this Site by End User.
12. Termination. MiOS reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time. Furthermore MiOS reserves the right to terminate or halt any user accounts or block access to, from any end user that MiOS, at its sole discretion, deems unfit to use the MiOS website. Any or all clauses proposed in this agreement may survive the termination of this agreement at the sole discretion of MiOS.